Managing Change: Library Transitions
Satellite Meeting – Bergen, Norway 16 – 17 August 2017
World Library and Information Congress
83rd General Conference and Assembly
19 – 25 August 2017, Wrocław, Poland
Organized by IFLA Standing Committees for Public Libraries and Management and Marketing
Location: Bergen Public Library
- Communicating success: Communication plans, how to market services to different audi-ences: students, young people, children, adults, families, etc.
- User participation and outreach as a way of communication with the local community
- Managing and marketing of electronic content
- Using social media to engage users and employees in change processes
- Advocacy for Libraries (especially in developing countries)
Managing Change: Library Transitions – moving into the future. Best practices from around the world!
Registration Starts 10. march 2017
The registration has some norwegain expressions. If you want to register as sponsor, choose that option, else go for the 870 kr. (95 EUR) in Priskategori, which is the set price for the event. Choose which day you are staying or both. We would also like to know which soscial event you would like to attend during your stay.
After you have completed the form, choose "Legg til ny deltager". The registration will then take you to a payment solution that informs you that the checkout information will put deltager.no as the reciver of payment which is correct.
If you have problems conntact managingchange[!at]bergenbibliotek.no